I was able to get through a few labs but I ran into problems with the servo motor control project. I started with the web version and decided to work on the example in the book, which I found easier to comprehend. I followed the project line for line this time around to avoid mistakes but I still ran into trouble. Initially, I wanted to build a small menu with three food options for dinner. An arrow would cover the servo arm, similar to the Mood cue example.
Ingredients: 3 Male header pins, 1 Potentiometer, 1 Servo Motor, Motor arm and 2 100UF capacitors. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get it working so I had an apple for dinner. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I followed the code line for line, I’m not sure why it isn’t functional. The servo motor starts as soon as I upload Arduino however, the serial monitor returns weird values. I’m sure this is incorrect and I’ll need to ask Danny for guidance.