This assignment was very challenging for me, I spent almost 10 hours working on the audio file and visual aspect of the code. The initial idea was to create a cool trance-like visualization with a smooth instrumental as the background sound. I wanted to use the MousePressed function to start and stop the music and the MouseMoved function to change the range/pitch of the sound, similar to the sound synthesis example, but with a scratch like sound effect (think turntables). Additionally, my mp3 file was too big for the P5 editor and I needed to use a sound editor to trim the size to around 2.4 MB. After hours of trial and error, I finally decided to stop breaking my code and stuck with a stationary approach. Not bad, but I want to figure out how to get this baby to scratch!