Week 4- Re-organizing your code

So this week, I reused Robot Jordan  to reorganize my code. I was able to get everything out of the draw and setup functions so I decided to get fancy and add some bionic bouncing arms. I started with a var = hands function and tried to create a new function from var. I find it easier to work step by step and cancel out as I progress. I wasn’t able to get the new function to work; Robot Jordan lost his arms 🙁

I also wanted to duplicate Robot Jordan by calling the jordanrobot function multiple times but I ran into functionality issues there as well. I’ll need to figure this out…